Melbourne, FL · Marketing
Meet sanz! We like our skin & hair products like we like our friends – non toxic! 😉 We are looking for a social media rockstar who brings ideas, energy and a drive to prove an ability to build a social media community adhering to the sanz brand standards.
sanz is changing up the natural beauty landscape with a fresh, fun and transparent direct-to-consumer non toxic beauty and skin care brand. We make and sell premium natural beauty products featuring proprietary formulas using certified organic ingredients that are made in the USA. We are built on a foundation of inspiration and education with a focus on keeping it real and keeping it fun.
We’re seeking a creative, tech-savvy Content Creator & Social Media Intern to join our team in Melbourne, FL and assist in growing our social presence and assisting with social media content creation. The student should be looking to roll up their sleeves, dive in and learn as much as possible in an early-stage start-up. You will work directly with the founders and CEO to develop a content calendar, create content, manage day-to-day social media engagement, and conversation.
- Work closely with the leadership to execute a social strategy as provided by leadership. Oversee the sanz holistic content calendar.
- Manage sanz social media marketing campaigns, including creating original content (images, video and written), publishing, listening and responding to users. Channels: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and our Blog.
- Execute dual role as photographer and videographer to produce digital assets to build brand awareness and increase engagement on social media.
- Research and report social trends and present competitive analysis.
- Measure and report on follower growth, engagement, and community response time across all platforms.
- Have a knowledge of affiliate marketing and use it when necessary to execute the digital strategy.
- Recruit key influencers, bloggers and online media across sanz key verticals. You will also assist and supplement our PR agency in earned media efforts.
- Interface with contracted bloggers and influencers to deliver brand assets and edit and/or provide feedback on content.
The ideal candidate:
- Has experience in, loves and can provide examples of using instagram, instagram stories, facebook, pinterest and youtube. We want to see your personality!
- Hates comic sans with a passion and cares about color and typography.
- Has a strong eye for modern, color, feminine and fun design and photography with the ability to create own compositions and content.
- Techy who loves new design/editing tools.
- Is a self starter who’s able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment aka it’s all about passion!
- Knows or has an interest in learning about the organic/natural/clean beauty scene as well as mind, body and soul balance.
- Understands what it takes to build a grassroots brand movement from a social angle and cares about helping people be their best selves.
- Mentorship from a proven leader in social media marketing.
- Potential equity incentive.
- Part of a small, fast paced team with the ability to test and try new ideas – build your own future and earn your way to a great title for your LinkedIn.
- Fun, non-corporate work environment (is it happy hour yet?!)
- We work with colleges to ensure you get the credit you deserve.
TO APPLY – The official website and social media are still under construction. Please see instructions below:
- Get to know the leadership.
- Ready to build a rocket?! Then, email email@example.com with the following:
- Subject line – Your Name and 3 Words that Define You
- Paragraph introducing yourself, what internship you’re applying for, and why you want this internship. Be creative and have fun – don’t follow the cover letter template you have been told to use. We want to get to know you.
- Let us know your schedule and availability – we want to get started asap.
- Links to examples of postings on Instagram, Instagram Stories, Pinterest Board, Facebook, and any video (snapchat or IG stories or youtube). Be sure the profiles or links you share are public.