Melbourne, FL · Marketing
Meet sanz! We like our skin & hair products like we like our friends – non toxic! 😉 We are looking for a social media rockstar who brings ideas, energy and a drive to prove an ability to build a social media community adhering to the sanz brand standards.
sanz is changing up the natural beauty landscape with a fresh, fun and transparent direct-to-consumer non toxic beauty and skin care brand. We make and sell premium natural beauty products featuring proprietary formulas using certified organic ingredients that are made in the USA. We are built on a foundation of inspiration and education with a focus on keeping it real and keeping it fun.
We’re seeking a creative and passionate Intern who dreams of hosting parties, perfect packages and surprising and delighting 24/7 to join our team in Melbourne, FL and assist in growing our marketing efforts.
The student should be looking to roll up their sleeves, dive in and learn as much as possible in an early-stage start-up. You will work directly with the founders and CEO to build and execute marketing strategies including influencer outreach, public relations, and more.
- Work closely with the leadership to execute a marketing strategy with both online and offline activations.
- Develop event marketing and travel as necessary to key event activations / sponsorships.
- Lead influencer outreach and gift deployments/packaging.
- Measure and report on all marketing activities as needed. Attribution is KING! 🙂
- Recruit key influencers, bloggers and online media across sanz key verticals. You will also assist and supplement our PR agency in earned media efforts.
The ideal candidate:
- Loves making people happy, wrapping gifts and events.
- Could spend a year and a million dollars in any craft or hobby shop.
- Has a strong eye for modern, color, feminine and fun design and photography with the ability to create own compositions and content.
- Is a self starter who’s able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment aka it’s all about passion!
- Knows or has an interest in learning about the organic/natural/clean beauty scene as well as mind, body and soul balance.
- Understands what it takes to build a grassroots brand movement from a social angle and cares about helping people be their best selves.
- Mentorship from a proven leader who has built 3 start-ups and communities reaching over 8 million.
- Potential equity incentive.
- Part of a small, fast paced team with the ability to test and try new ideas – build your own future and earn your way to a great title for your LinkedIn.
- Fun, non-corporate work environment (is it happy hour yet?!)
- We work with colleges to ensure you get the credit you deserve.
TO APPLY – Please see instructions below:
- Get to know the leadership.
- Ready to build a rocket?! Then, email email@example.com with the following:
- Subject line – Your Name and 3 Words that Define You
- Paragraph introducing yourself, what internship you’re applying for and why you want this internship. Be creative and have fun – don’t follow the cover letter template you have been told to use. We want to get to know you.
- Let us know your schedule and availability – we want to get started asap.
- Add pictures of your favorite gifts, table settings, party favors – you name it. Do a little hostess humble brag 🙂