There’s something just so refreshing about an avocado and lime combo. Mix in some salad greens and protein and you’ve got lunch that will have the entire office spinning in their chairs to take a look.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lime
- 3 cups salad greens of your choice
- 12 medium sized raw shrimp (thawed)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 purple onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/2 cucumber
Let’s Get Cookin’!
- Heat non stick pan on stove over low heat, add olive oil, crushed red pepper, raw honey, and lime juice for 30 seconds, after turn heat to medium and add thawed shrimp, stir shrimp in pan until fully cooked. Remove from pan and set shrimp to the side.
- Cut rip avocados as desired (cubes work best for this salad) and set aside in bowl.
- Wash and peel purple onion and cut 1/4 into salad-sized slices and add to avocado.
- Wash and slice cucumber into half circles and add to bowl with avocado and purple onion.
- Wash and dry salad greens and place in large Tupperware bowl, top with Avocado, purple onions, and cucumbers, add cooked shrimp to top layer and drizzle with fresh lime juice. Place lid on Tupperware and shake until ingredients blend evenly.
- Enjoy while shrimp is still warm, or place in the fridge for a cool refreshing salad later in the day 🙂
Here’s what the ingredients above can do for your skin and body!
Avocado: Great source of Vitamin C and E. Vitamin C is involved in the creation of collagen and elastin. While Vitamin C prevents skin cell damage. Cucumber: Contains high antioxidant levels which can calm inflammation, redness, and blemishes Lime: Promotes weight loss and aids in digestion.